USDA skincare products are those made with organic ingredients that have been certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The USDA is a federal agency responsible for regulating and promoting agriculture, food, and natural resources in the United States.

To be USDA certified organic, skincare products must adhere to strict guidelines, including ensuring that at least 95% of the ingredients used are certified organic and that the remaining 5% of non-organic ingredients are approved by the USDA.

The benefits of using USDA organic skincare products include:

  1. They are natural, non-toxic products that help to avoid exposing the skin to harmful chemicals.
  2. Organic ingredients are often more suitable for sensitive skin as they are gentler and more easily absorbed by the skin.
  3. Organic ingredients are produced using environmentally friendly agricultural practices that do not involve the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms, thus helping to reduce negative impacts on the environment.

Overall, USDA skincare products are a way for consumers to be more informed about the products they use on their skin while supporting environmentally friendly agricultural practices.